Follow my presentation to learn more about what a photo organizer does and why you should hire a photo organizer.
Why hire a photo organizer?
You may have never heard of a photo organizer, or maybe you are searching for someone to help you with your family legacy. Why should you hire a photo organizer?
As a photographer, I was PASSIONATE about photos but it took loosing most of my family to see the importance of my family history. So you may have come here knowing you need a photo organizer or may just be curious what on earth one is needed for. Lets take a look at how we can help you organize, digitize, or help with that estate and your history.
Why you need us..
- You need to declutter..you have albums, videos, slides, shoeboxes full of photos…and no where to put them. Honestly the task probably just seems to much to try to tacke…so you just shove it in the drawer or closet (sound familiar)
- Photos deteriorate over time. Photos turn yellow, fade, tear, get stuck in albums, mold, mildew, water damage, ect. Think about this…those photos in albums and shoe boxes may be the only copy of your great great grandparent, family house that was torn down. Don’t let those photos ruin.
- You need to organize digital images. Your photo collection has become Chaos. Do not get me wrong. I love a cellphone or digital camera, but how many photographs are you actually printing?
- You have a family death. The estate is dividing up assets and what do you do with the one set of family history you have…because it’s important to EVERYONE.
- WATCH our video above and follow along as we discuss more about why you need a photo organizer and how we can help you.
Follow our website for more information reclaimedmemories.net